Working Papers

  • Access the form below to apply for working papers -

    Please read the following directions:

    1. Once you have a job you and your new employer need to complete the form.
    2. After you have done this you then need to have proof of age (see directions on the form).
    3. Medical Clearance from a physician (see directions on the form).
    4. Complete all your personal information, have your parent/guardian sign the form.
    5. Take the completed form to the main office and see Ms.Gibbs.  You may do this before homeroom or during lunch.  You may not leave class to do this.
    6. Make sure that you bring with you the original printed form, completed by the employer, yourself, your parent and a physician, along with your proof of age.
    7. Once Ms. Gibbs reviews this information, she will complete the form and have an administrator sign it and return it to you later that day.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.