School of the Arts Auditions
School of the Arts is Rolling Admissions. The window to complete an audition is between December 1 - May 1, or until the program is full.
- Step One: You must submit an online application first.
- Step Two: You must register to audition online.
*You may audition before your academic interview, but please have an application on file when you audition. Auditions are for artistic acceptance/placement only. You must interview with Guidance/CST for admission into the school.
Please use the following links to register for an audition for the program of interest.
Dance: Ms. Mack- https://forms.gle/
Digital Film: Mr. Libitz - https://forms.gle/
Graphic Design: Mrs. Sobolewski - https://forms.gle/
Multimedia: Mr. Tiedemann - https://forms.gle/TyQCpi3oRqjpUAYU8
Music Performance and Technology: Mr. Greatorex - https://forms.gle/
Theatre: Mr. Homer - https://forms.gle/
How to Prepare for your Audition:
- Dance - Come prepared and appropriately dressed for a dance class
- Digital Film - Bring a one minute original film piece and photographs
- Graphic Design - Bring Samples of your art and design work
- Multimedia - Bring a visual and/or digital portfolio of your artwork
- Music Performance and Technology -
- Instrumental: Prepare two pieces on your instrument
- Vocal: Prepare to sing karaoke style/a capella
- Production: Prepare a recording
- Theatre - One minute monologue memorized and dress for movement
Last Modified on December 12, 2022